HEAD & NECK SURGERY
Head & Neck Surgery
Otolaryngologists – also known as Ear, Nose, and Throat (ENT) Surgeons – treat an array of medical issues related to the head and neck. Their treatments range from non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures like Balloon Sinuplasty and Radiofrequency Ablation to more complex surgical practices dealing with the head and neck. Most often these surgeries are necessary to treat certain head and neck cancers, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, hearing disorders, the reconstruction of head and neck defects, and as a treatment for major trauma and/or injuries to the head and neck.
Specializing in Laryngology and Rhinology
Our Doctor, Dr. Dumornay, specializes in issues related to the throat and nose and is proficient in all of their treatment options, including:
- Tonsillectomy – The removal of enlarged tonsils.
- Adenoidectomy – The removal enlarged or infected adenoids, the mass of lymphoid tissue located behind the nasal passages.
- Bilateral Myringotomy with Tubes – For the treatment of ear infections, small incisions are made in both eardrums to drain excess fluid.
- Rhinoplasty – A surgical procedure to correct impaired breathing caused by structural defects in the nose.
- Septoplasty – A surgical procedure to correct a deviated septum.
- SeptoRhinoplasty – A combination of Rhino and Septoplasty.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery – A surgical procedure to remove blockages in the sinuses caused by swollen mucous membranes.
- Thyroid Surgery – A treatment for thyroid nodules, thyroid cancer, and hyperthyroidism where all or part of the thyroid is removed.
Our team at Broward Sinuses, places the health of our patients first. We work tirelessly to provide the highest level of care using the most innovative medical techniques in a safe and comfortable setting for our patients. If you have any questions regarding your condition or possible treatment, our medical staff are on call for your convenience.